Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Customer Service Lines

I swear nothing gets me roweled up like customer service representatives. I have to call GAP because their fucking website wants to know who "my favorite teacher at the end of high school was." I hate security questions. They have you answer five different questions. How the hell am I suppose to remember them when I have to remember more answers to other stupid security questions for other stupid websites.

I especially don't want to call their customer service lines because 1.) it takes forever. Last time I was on hold for nearly 15 min. not to mention 5 min of choosing through menu options. 2.) They have foreigners. And nothing against them, but I don't understand a word they say. Then when u ask any question that deviates from what ever script they have in front of them they have to put you on hold for another 15 min to get an answer.

Just aggravating.

No comments: