Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lighter Note

So all I have to say is Kate Nash...bad ass...love her music. All her songs... just kick ass.

I'm so glad I was introduced to her music. It gave me a much needed uplift. I feel so empowered. Ahh! It's great.

See that is what I think art should do. It should inspire us, or make us feel better. I don't need something to be fancy or complicated or have a stamp of approval of an elitist or from the mainstream. I just need to feel inspired. and that is how I feel with her music......oh, I'm feeling a turnaround. I mean I'm not even letting the little shit guys have been pulling lately get to me....and you know who you are.

And considering I've had the worst sinus headache today I could not feel more energetic. Beautiful day guys, beautiful day.

No comments: